CalCon Industrial Supply came into existence in 1959 by Walter and Leanelda Mosak. It began with no stock on hand in a small office in Whiting, Indiana. Within 10 months the company was relocated to a larger location in the same town.
After several years of steady growth, CalCon Industrial Supply was incorporated on April 14, 1966. On February 13, 1970, a fire gutted the entire building forcing the move to a location at 2120 E. Columbus Drive, East Chicago, IN.
In 1974 Walter and Leanelda's sons, Thomas and Mark, became shareholders in the corporation, thus introducing the second generation of family to the company. CalCon Industrial Supply remains a small, family owned and operated corporation.
Now in the third generation of the family, Thomas and Eric continue to offer the same efficient and reliable customer service that the Mosak family has prided themselves in for over 50 years. We've recently moved to our present location at 7935 Nevada Ave., Hammond, IN 46323.